Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inspiration and encouraging words

Here's me spot-blogging once again. July was a super crazy month that allowed me to spend 12 days with Scott (more on that on the other blog just as soon as I sit down and write it!!), which also meant a whole month at my Mom's place, where the word 'no' has zero meaning.

I've weighed myself this morning at 137.8 pounds. I've been pretty much at that standstill for a month and a half and I need to get off this plateau. My goal is to lose another 10 pounds and I would LOVE to do this for Tara's wedding (and directly following that, my trip to Greenland). That means I have all of August and all of September.

Can I do this? I hope so!! Not quite like the "Bob the Builder" song, but that's why I need your words of encouragement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment