Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day two - and lots of waiting

Day 2 wasn't the gangbuster day yesterday was, but it wasn't a complete standstill either. Violet and I did get to go for a walk, though we only went out for 15 minutes since it was wicked windy out. I also tried the pilates video my sister does, but I have come across a glitch in the process. I watch Netflix streaming videos through the Wii and right now I only have it connect through my wireless modem. There are a good many times it pauses the video so that it can 'retrieve.' This causes me to wait... and wait... and wait. I lose my ambition just a little bit each time this happens, but I try to keep up my heart rate by marching in place. But this gets old. Now my plan is to preview whatever video I can 'Watch Instantly' and throw it on my queue so that I can actually pop the DVD in the player.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to trying out exercises from the magazine clippings I've collected over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment