Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Entering the danger zone... already

Today concludes week 1 of my get-my-big-butt-moving-initiative. I have kept up with exercising nearly every day and been diligent about logging in my calories into Calorie Count. After each day's recording of the foods consumed for the day, there is a 'Mark day complete'  button, and once pressed, the site will grade your nutrition intake for the day. I've mostly been graded a 'C', but today I got a 'B-', which is a good enough improvement for me.

Also, I just hopped on the scale and I'm down to 172.2, but I do have to add that I wasn't wearing the exact same clothes as the first weigh in AND it's at a different time of day. But I'll take the confidence boost.

Now comes the hard part. On Thursday I will be returning to NJ for a short visit to catch a Mets game and to help my brother pack up his apartment so that he can move to Colorado at the end of the month. I'm hoping all of the moving, cleaning and packing will count as my exercise and that will help take off all of the junk I will end up eating at the game. I COULD flex my will power and abstain from the stadium food, but c'mon get real, you know I'll be eating hot dogs and beer. You gotta at a game ;)

Once I return, Scott and I are going to do something stupid-crazy. We are going to attempt to do the P90X series of dvd's. For those who don't know what that is, Google it. All I hear from ANYONE who's done it, you basically want to die from the physical soreness and exhaustion after only ONE dvd. There are 11 in all.

But you got to do something daring every once and a while =)

No comments:

Post a Comment